Implantation bleeding

I have kids but never experienced implantaion bleeding (that I know of) I was just wondering if it is red blood (like a period) or darker (like the end of a period)?? Can anybody shed some light on this lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Implantation bleeding is light spotting, but in your case and mine the blood is a little darker almost like a period. I had the same problem also. If it last more than a day and if your filling up a pad you need to call your Doctor ASAP! Mine lasted not even 2 hrs. But it is possible to bleed in the first trimester. If you are a worry wart like myself the best thing you can do is to go get your blood work done again. Your Hcg levals will tell you if your fine or if your dropping. Hope helped a little. :) Your probably fine since your not cramping or passing any clots.
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 2:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010