Ok, what would you do?

A guy that I really liked when I was a teen just showed up on my facebook page. Under the suggested friends.... So, should I invite him? I'm not married or in any kind of relationship, but I haven't seen the guy in ten years, I'm not sure he would even know who I am....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What harm would it do, it doesn't mean you are going to get with him or anything.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It's not going to hurt anything. I would give it a try. You never know you guys could end up really hitting it off. You won't know anything unless you give it a shot.
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 2:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yea, it won't hurt anything. What's the worst that could happen? He ignores you. What's the best that could happen? Ya'll hit it off, get married and live happily ever after.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I would invite him as a friend. I don't know some of the people that ask to be my friend on facebook. Get to know each other if he doesn't remember you.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It does not hurt to try. I do it many time to get all my old friends back..
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 2:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2010