do the names kaylee and layklen go good together as older sister and younger sister names?

i already have my two year old lil girl kaylee and i had her name picked out before i had her and im not yet pregnant for my second but i tend to like to have their names picked out before hand, ( my husband and i are trying for another at the current moment) and well i am hooked on the name Layklen just write it down in cursive it's so pretty different and unique and well i was just wondering if it sounds good with kaylee being if i yell both there names together at once to come to me or something lol Kaylee !! Layklen!! come here lunch is ready lol ....what do you think?

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 2:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Baby Names

• I think it is a very pretty name, but I would get tongue-tied trying to say both of them! LOL!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It's a pretty name.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 2:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lol. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this!

I think Layklen is a very pretty name, and I think it goes great with Kaylee.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• both very cute names!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't think that one sibling's name has to "go with" another. They're different people. If a name sounds good, it doesn't have to "go with" someone else's name.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It is cute.

Answer by Bmat at 2:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i think they go fine together :) i agree with alice that sibling names don't have to really be matching or go together.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think they sound nice together. If you end up like me (and well most moms) when you get to calling for them and hollering for them to come to you the names get mixed up no matter what anyways....lol. I have a Ryleigh and Louisa and it sometimes ends up as Loryleigh! Risa! Weezy! Ryla! Whoever you are, come here! (LOL)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think they go together very well, but the spelling is just godawful.
    hrhchels

Answer by hrhchels at 3:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2010