a few questions on how to get pregnant (again 2nd child) how long do you have to wait after you get off your period? when are you most fertile? and when is the best time to try to get pregnant?

my husband and i are trying for another baby but it just isn't happening, anyone with any advice could you help me ....thanks

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 2:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• the dr told me that i was more likely to get pregant tens days after my period
    marie511

Answer by marie511 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I highly recommend Toni Weschler's book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. The book is AWESOME in teaching you how to recognize and take advantage of your most fertile time. She makes charting easy to learn, and it makes sense. Check your local libraryto see if they have a copy.
    ginger-mart

Answer by ginger-mart at 5:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• or try ovulation calander .com you can download this calendar and it pops up everyday and it tells you when your most fertile and when your not and all kinds of good stuff. good luck
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 3:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010