Do you worry/think about what will happen tomorrow,next year,10 yrs. from now?

Or are you a live life Day by Day type of person?Just wondering!

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 2:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a live day to day type person.. Years ago I used to worry myself sick over what if, what could be, type stuff. Like lay awake at night unable to sleep because I was hashing over scenerios, possibilities, even conversations that may happen and how I would respond in them.. LOL

About 15 or so years ago. I stopped it. I realized that I have absolutely NO idea what the future will bring me. Not tomorrow, much less 10 years from now. The only control I have over what may happen in the future, is by my actions today. Because they influence the future. But that's it. And even then, I can only do what I think is best/right at the present time, I will not know all of the future consequences/reprecussions of those actions until the future actually gets here. Then I'm right back to working in the present.. LOL

The future will be what it will be. I can only deal with my future, when it becomes my present. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I do think and sometimes worry but we have no choice but to live day by day.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm a Live your best life now in the present thinker i do not worry about what if's..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Pretty much day by day. If you worry or think about what's going to happen, you'll drive yourself insane.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think I'm kinda in the middle. I worry about things that could actually happen, but not excessively so.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Someitmes, but I prefer to take it one day at a time. Less stress that way.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• all the time. im one of those who needs a clear cut plan from A to B on most stuff. the small things are day to day like what we are doing for the weekend.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I try to live day by day and enjoy the moment but I of course also think about how things I'm doing now will affect my/my family's future. I just try not to get carried away with worry though.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 3:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh, no, life is completely unpredictable.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010