Fallow up to How do I leave my husband when I know he is cheating!

Sorry ladies I don't know how to add more to the first one. I would like to thank everyone for their ideas. I have already told him that I read the texts. Hell I would have never found them if hadn't left the house with a friend this mornig and left his phone. I noticed it when it was ringing and the caller ID said Gina! I was like WTH and then started looking more.
I do have a job and make decent money but just not enough to be able to move out and pay all the bills and make sure that my kids have everything that they need.
I have decided for now that I am going to start saving money and try to get enough to feel comfortable leaving. If it takes me till tax time then I will be sure to have enough with my tax check and whatever I have saved. Right now I am just so heartbroken. My DH is so dam stupid that he says that he had this women send those texts to see what I would say. I mean come on how stupid do you think I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish I had some comforting advice but only you know when is a good time to leave...I would definitely leave him once a cheater always a cheater I am sorry you and the kids have to go through this God Bless!!! GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry this has happened to you. I would suggest that you insist he helps you get on your feet enough to get out. Your kids deserve to see you happy and the longer you stay the more unhappy you're going to be... That's JMO anyway. You are going in the right direction, have a plan, stick to it, and just remember when you're happy, your kids are... GL, hope everything works out for you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• omgosh I am sorry your going through that, sounds like you have a plan and thats good, only you can make that decision for yourself and your family. but yes on top of cheating he's trying to cover it up. he wont even come clean about it, Maybe you should have another man send you text messages like that...se how he likes it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You are doing the right thing, although the time you need to leave will not be a comfortable one, sometimes you have no alternatives.
    Some men just cannot keep in his pants, they destroy lives with a few minutes of the forbidden, I hope everything turns out good for you, you deserve to be treated better.

Answer by older at 3:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2010