how to control yourself from eat latenights

BEAUTIFULWOM518

Asked by BEAUTIFULWOM518 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• go ahead and brush your teeth. If you brush your teeth you won't ant to eat anything because it taste nasty and your mouth is 'already clean' Works for me anyway. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I can't watch evening TV with commercials..I just want it. I go to bed as early as I can. Have nothing in the house junky to get in trouble with.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Brush your teeth the same time that you brush your kids. or Chew gum.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• that was gonna be my next suggestion...just go to bed earlier. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Drink water and if you are truly hungry eat a few apples. Better to eat something then go to bed hungry as you will not have a good nights sleep.

Also try to have a huge satiating meal as your last meal to help curb hunger and cravings.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I like eating ice cream late at night especially in the summertime. It is cool, refreshing and a lot tastier than popcorn. And above all it comes in many different flavors. I think it just depends upon what you consume that makes the difference.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i joined a gym and that was the first question i asked the trainer i was told to try eating a protien bar or drink before bed and it should help hold off the hunger but if you do wake up have a nice BIG glass of water it should help fill yhou without the extras you dont need at night
    babyaden09

Answer by babyaden09 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Water.
    Minty gum or brush with minty tooth paste. Makes all your food taste nasty.

I have read that 5-HTP and low doseages of melatonin can help.

If you're hungry because you're not eating enough calories during the day, try eating veggies.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010