• In the Spotlight:

Cleaning Micro Fiber

I have a micro fiber couch, supposedly great for stains, however it does not keep color but shows where any liquid touched it, we have a one year old you can imagine all the little spots on my couch, does anyone know a way to get rid of those spots other then replacing my couch...

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 3:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• http://www.cleanyourmicrofiber.com/index.php/Clean_Microfiber_Furniture
    Have a look around that page. One method I've heard of is to use dish soap suds (ONLY the suds, not the water) but I think that would depend on your care code.
    xtwistedxlovex

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 4:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have the same issue. Usually I can use Resolve Multi-Fabric on the little stuff. When I get those big water stains, I have to rent a carpet shampooer with the upholstery attachment. I spritz the whole couch with water/cleaning solution, scrub it all over with a gentle brush, and then use the attachment to clean like normal. It's good as new by the time I'm done...and then the cycle begins again. lol
    hrhchels

Answer by hrhchels at 4:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Thank you, it bothers me so much, it makes my living room look terrible
    Laura_Cruz

Comment by Laura_Cruz (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i use baby wipes
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010