If twin boys married twin girls and then each couple had a baby at the same time...

would the babies 'look' like twins?

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe, but if you think about it most siblings dont even look identical and yet they have the same parents.

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• They would probably look very similar, they would genetically have the same similarities as siblings from the same set of parents.

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Lol, that's a good question.

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• probably

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Not necessarily. One baby may resemble one set of twins while the other looks more like the other set. Luck of the draw and all.

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Very interesting food for thought LOL
    I have uncles, who married aunts. My mom's youngest brother and my dad's youngest brohter married sisters. That was how they met actually, via the family. Anyways, the one set was never able to have children, but I always wondered how they would have resembled each other if at all.

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• good question....I wonder.. wow now I wanna know lol im gonna google it

Answer by mommy16love at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well, you didn't say would they look a like in adulthood, you just said babies, so... most likely. A lot of the babies in my family look a lot a like and they have different parents (not the the babies will grow up looking alike still).

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• LMBO(I just answered that question about google) I did google it. Came up with nothing concrete.

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Not necessarily. No more than two kids by the same couple look like twins. Sometimes they do, and sometimes one favors the mother more and the other favors the father.

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010