What are the CafeMom acronyms??? And what are the points??

I'm new to CafeMom and I'm still trying to figure out some of the acronyms used. I've figured out SAHM is Stay At Home Mom... Anymore would be appriciated. Also, what are the points for??

CarlyCo

Asked by CarlyCo at 4:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The points are that you get 3 credits for asking a question and for getting voted up. You also get 1 point I think for voting and bumping a question and you get 10 if you are awarded best answer. You get, I think, something like 2 credits for asking a question as well. Extra credits are when other people vote up your answer or bump your question or award you best answer. core credits are what you are given each day to ask, vote and bump.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• DH, DD, DS, LO are something like dear/darling husband, daughter, son and little one. ERF is extended rear facing, EH is extended harnessing, EBF is extended breast feeding. FF is formula feeding. I can't think of anything else right now. Hope that helps.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• And then what happens to the credits you earn then??
    CarlyCo

Comment by CarlyCo (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The more credits that you get the higher up you go in the levels. Certain levels let you vote up or down an answer and level 16 lets you answer a question anonymously.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010