why is it so hard to get pregnent the second time?

I have a 3 year old son and i am ready to have another one soon. so they wont be so far apart. But i have not been able to get pregnant for the past 6 mos. What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• OMG!! I WISH I had your problem!! If DH looked at me cross--eyed, I'd get pregnant!! It's not every woman who has trouble trying to conceive - I had to get my tubes cut and burned , or I'd probably have about 20 kids by now!!! I love my kids with all my heart and would not trade one of them for anything in this world, but oh my gosh, they were very easy for me to aquire!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• just have sex everyday! he will love you for it and youll love the out come when you get pregnant! :)
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 4:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i had no problem getting pregnant the second time, good luck to you and your family
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I got preg. with my 2nd when my first was 6 mo. old. Keep trying.
    Anonymous

• The good thing is hon,

Is that you CAN GET PREGO and carry a child, So not to worrie, okay?

Just keep trying ..Change what your eating and what hubby is eating more greens more apples ...drink apple juice stay away from sodas, seriously

i downloaded ovusoft.com for a 15 day trial when i was trying to get prego, its very easy to understand and not alot of stupid things u have to do neither.

Have sex every other day or every 3 days...prop yourself on a pillow too afterwards for at least 10 minutes
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008