Alternatives for Metabolic /Hormone Imbalance ?

Ok , I have read and did alot of research on hormone imbalances and I was told in other health websites that when I talk to my doctor that medication is often recommended. That was at the beginning of my research , NOW I have read alot more .

Since the birth of my daughter six years ago my metabolism slowly began to slow down...and now its so hard for me to get through the day with out taking a short nap. I have no doubt my sleep habits are not so good , and I have worked to improve my diet . I have hair in places that I should not , like around the lip , the neck area and so forth and I was told that was from an imbalance of hormones in my body . Along with many other complaints that I have these are the biggest.

So are there alternative measures to medication when trying to reset your metabolism and level out hormones to where their suppose to be safely ?

RedheadMom02

Asked by RedheadMom02 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• I think has women get older, have babies, our bodies DEFINATELY change. I use to feel tired all the time, needed to nap, just would get short with the kids alot quicker....you know, just couldn't put up with the bickering back and forth. I'd be short with them.

Anyway, a few months ago I started taking a very well rounded multi-vitamin and in a couple days...what a change. I feel great, no napping during the day and I have energy left over after picking up the kids and I don't get short with them.

It's great, I love how my health as improved and how I feel. Might be worth looking into taking a multi-vitamin. Here is the one I take: www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 5:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Thank you , would that matter what brand of multivitamin becuase there are so many out there.Many though make me very hungry...lol.
    RedheadMom02

Answer by RedheadMom02 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008