Wild kiddos...

Does it let you bother you when there are people that let their kids run wild in church? It's not just church, it's everywhere. I know how it feels to have kids out of control.....but I'd remove them from the situation like church, the store or someones home if they got out of hand....

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't go to church, but everywhere else, it drives me nuts!
    I understand that kids will have meld downs, and they will be kids. I don't mind the crying. It's the bigger kids who should know better (like around 5 and up) who run all over, take things from your card, hit your kid, just acting like fools. :-)
    I was so mad yesterday. A woman was in line in the grocery store behind me. Her kid was about 7 or 8ish and she was going crazy! She was taking things from my cart, putting them in their cart, threw herself down on the ground when her mom told her she couldn't have a candy bar. Then, she threw candy bars at me and Kyra, and yelled at her mom "I'm gonna keep throwing until you get me one!". Of course, her mom said fine, take it.
    The thing that really got me was she looked at me and Ki and said "you two are FAT" and screamed it! I am, Kyra is far from it. Kyra told her she was rude and her mom got mad at MY kid!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• church is not the place for that and I hate it in stores as well. I was at a store yesterday and I'll say this kids was maybe 7 and he was running screaming and pulling things off the checkout stands and the other was just sitting there in line reading a damn magazine, she only did something when store security came up to her with her kids and told her to leave the store
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• sometimes you just have to take your kids with you,, believe me parents feel so embarrassed by such behavior but if they have the choice of leaving their kids somewhere else I dont think they would take them to such places,, everyone has their reasons...
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Doesn't bother me...bothers me though to see people scold their children for acting like children...let them be kids.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2010