implantation bleeding?

ok so i'm usually really irregular but 18 days ago i went off my period got the ok from my doc to start trying and have been every since. on day 14 i had a lil bit of blood in my pee after sex and on day 17 which was yesterday i had a lil bit of blood in my pee. Just a lil tinge of blood. Then today i had a lil bit of brown blood in my pee. I was just wondering if this could be implantion bleeding and if it is how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test. I can't wait to see if my period will start because i'm very irregular

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmm it could be but when i thought i had implantation bleeding it was just spotting from sex. i've never had implantation bleeding when i was actually pregnant, we have been trying for a few months now. My period was 14 days late... such a disappointment. Hang in there!!! I hope u get your baby
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010