Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

i live in nc is ther any one can help me get a catseat just left my hubby becouse he put is hands on my son

Answer Question

Asked by maryduckhorn at 4:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I'd try or craigslist to see if anyone has one to give or lend. Good for you for not tolerating that kind of behavior out of the man.

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

  • maybe your local women/children's shelter, or a fire department ? police department?

    Answer by dullscissors at 5:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

  • Where in NC? PM me I'm in NC

    Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

  • shelby nc

    Comment by maryduckhorn (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.