Cramps During early pregnancy!

Do you ever get cramps, not bad ones but kinda like period cramps.. that are followed by a good amout of discharge??? and is it normal to have period like cramps during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had period like cramps early in my pregnancy and later on as well,, I used to worry alot about it but everything went fine,, just keep going to your regular check up and check with your doctor it you are uncertain of anything,,,

take care,,,
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have period like cramps as well all through pregnancy, never had discharge though but I asked the doctor once and she said that it was normal.
    MaryC08

Answer by MaryC08 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Period like cramps are completely normal during pregnancy. Discharge is also completely normal. With both of my pregnancies, I experienced period like cramps in the beginning, and I'm now 25 weeks with my second child, and still experience them on occasion. It is just ligament and growing pains.
    AMZF812

Answer by AMZF812 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2010