MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA ............

Just wondering if there are any other moms on here local to me and who might want tomeet up and gain a new friend? I am a Stay At Home Mom looking for a good friend with my same common interests and in the year that I have been here I haven't really met up with anyone with much in common wth me. So I thought I'd ask.

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 4:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• clappingNow that is how you ask a question and try to find friends.

Anonymous

• I guess I was just frustrated earlier. Didn't mean to come off in a negative way myself. I guess sometimes on here you automatically set up a defense stratigey because most times you are misunderstood and get negative comments. Know what I mean?
    MamaNiecey

Comment by MamaNiecey (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't live in Myrtle Beach but I do vacation there sometimes. Have you looked to see if there are any cafemom groups that are for moms who live in the Myrtle Beach area? If there are not any, then you can do a mom search and put in your location. It will tell you if there are any moms in your area. You could contact them that way.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• JeremysMom .......... Yes I have tried doing this and trust me I have had no luck. I have talked to, and met a few moms, but none seem to really want to make a life long friend. It's so very hard to relocate and start fresh ya know? The kids are having troubles making new friends as well. I guess all I can do is keep searching. I have posted to quite a few people and they either never answer back or write once or twice and that's it. Thanks so much for your input!
    MamaNiecey

Comment by MamaNiecey (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2010