I can't stand my MIL!!!! cont'd

so she cancelled the party because she was not prepared and her relatives were out or town. I was surprised for her reasoning. Then she tells me that her sisters kids were having bday party that same day. That she was really disappointed that her sister could not make it and felt if she postponed the party my daughter would benefit because then everyone would show up. I told her u know she's counting on this party she was looking forward to it. How about we do a little get together b/w us. She says she wants nothing but the best. That her son should have called her because the plans were not really finalized. To add insult to injury she told me to ask her son if she could take my daughter over to her sister's kids party (the same day my daughter was suppose to have her party). I told her I would explain everything to her son. Her son was mad and hurt that she disappointed my daughter and said to forget it that we would take

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I am right there with you on the MIL situation!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010