I'm 34 wks pregnant I have two sons one of 4 yrs of age and 2 yrs old, just recently my 4 yr old started acting up he throws tantrums, screams, yells, cries over every little thing and he won't listen to whatever I tell him to do? Has this happend to anybody? I don't know what to do anymore?

MaryC08

Asked by MaryC08 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I am 25 weeks pregnant now and we have been working on our baby's nursery and buying all the necessary items lately. I don't think it's any coincidence that my 5-year-old son is going through a 2-year-old phase. He has been telling us "NO" whenever we ask to or not to do something, he throws himself in the floor and has temper tantrums when we send him to time-out, and all of the sudden he acts as if he does know anything when we are homeschooling. It drives me insane, but I think it can be a normal reactions. Hang in there!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sounds to me like he is way tired. My kids are too. Lots of late summer nights... Hugs!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2010