what could it be ?

I haven't had a period since april 25 but at the beginning of july I cleared everything up with the doctor and its negative pregnancy. Then my love and I had unprotected intercourse july 3rd and 4th, he says he didn't finish in me but I have been spotting all week at first pink now brown, and I'm nauseous, can't eat much, get these frequent bad headaches and some cramps in my tummy... Some light back pain.. And also dizzy spells.. I'm not sure if it can be implantation or not if I were to be pregnant it would be my first baby.. Any tips advice or info?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 5:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're not using birth control and are having sex, start taking prenatal vitamins now. The folic acid is necessary - and needed BEFORE you even know you're pregnant. And, there can be live sperm present even without ejaculation - so the withdrawal method is not a good form of birth control. :)
    ginger-mart

Answer by ginger-mart at 5:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah, you could be, i would take a test when you expect your period to start. Im not sure about implantation bleeding... ive never had it with any of my pregnancies and it might just be an irregular period or some spotting form the sex. good luck
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010