I can't stand my MIL!!!! cont'd

that in the future we would handle all parties when it comes to my daughter. I was so happy that he finally put his mother in her place because she only thinks of herself. I feel that she did not go through with this party because she did not like the suggestions I made and since her sister could not make the party she did no feel comfortable having a get together b/w us, not realizing she was hurting her granddaughter. So after her son told her to forget it she went a head and planned a surprise party for my daughter anyway, I just think she got away as usual with doing things the way she wants, of course my daughter was happy. But I was livid she is such a bitch and my SO says he cannot changer her she has her own & she will do what she wants. I just think that he should have put his foot down with her more....I know he couldn't walk away from the party because my daughter would have been sad ....Now me & BF are not talking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I am so very sorry. If it was your daughter's party you should have been the one in charge of what went on.
    loves2bamomof2

Answer by loves2bamomof2 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• All I can say is that I do not speak to my MIL either does my hubby at this time due to some bull shit, I am so glad that I don't have to deal with her and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have tried to make it work with this lady for too long and it always backfires, my BF says that he can not choose b/w me and her. i don't' want him to pick b/w me and her just let her know that you can not cross certain boundaries. He is so mad at me that he called me selfish and that I'm not thinking about my daughter (her happiness). All he can say is that is the way she is I can't change her...I just think that he should put in her place she's does things deliberately towards me. If not I think we are done :(
    jenlesly

Answer by jenlesly at 7:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2010