Whos side are you on?

I was wanting to give my children clothes away but then I figured I'll wait to see what my brothers wife is having and give her some as well as the same brothers other newborn from a different woman (LONG STORY) My brother is mentally retarded and so his wife and his other baby's mama. I'm being serious about that. not being mean. All 3 can't work and are on SS. Well my hubby's friends wife just turned up pregnant and he told me to give all the clothes to them. The friends wife refuses to use BC and refuses to work this will be her 3rd baby in 2 years. Anyways I said I'll give her some as soon as we found out what she's having but he wants me to give them all. I said what about my nephew and the other baby that isn't born yet. He said my brother can deal with that. I asked why should my nephew suffer as well as the other baby because their parents are handicap and can't work. He thinks my brother needs to learn how to CONT

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I would do what you plan. your brother cant help the fact that he cant work neither can the mothers of his kids. if your hubbys friends wife can work and wont take any kind of bc than she should be able to provide for her kids. i would give the clothes to your brother and tell him and the moms if there is anything you dont want let me know cause i know of another person who is expecting. i would tel your hubby you knew that my brother was like this when you met me, i am sorry that you think/feel like he is doing this on perpose. and then tell him that you are going to pray that he finds the wisdom need to see your point of view.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 5:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I agree with you on this one
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Why is it your hubby's decision where the kids clothes go? Does he figure he earned the money to buy them so they are "his" or something? my husband couldn't care less what I do with my son's clothes! I say you give them to your brother.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• support his family. How can he when he seriously cant mentally work? This is why I think the menially handicap shoulder have kids because the kids suffer. Isn't it the same for his friend, shouldn't his friend pull the chain off his balls and have his wife get a job? I want to divide it between the three of them but my husband won't let me. (which I'll do anyways regardless of what he says) Who's right here?
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah I'm a SAHM (By his choice) and he thinks since he buys them (as well as his mother for gifts) he should decide where they go
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• its not you its our neighbor
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Cody has more then one friend. Plus you dont have 3 kids in less then 2 years apart.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well hi jen! I wouldn't have thought to find you talking about me on her. First off I was on BC but my body can't take the hormone. Something you should understand cause you too can't take the hormone from BC. Another thing I gave you clothes for your children big bags as well. Your husband was grateful that we helped you guys out. I don't work because my husband is a damn good provider for our family and would rather me stay home then have my income go to child care. I haven't worked in three years and no one wants to hire someone who has been out of work that long. But you should understand that as you bitch about cody. Now I don't care who you talk about here. His mother or him but don't bring me into your drama because your husband has a damn good friend almost brother who helped by giving you guys clothes. It is probably out of line but keep my damn family name out of your mouth.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 8:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010