Okay, ladies, does size matter? adult content

I was reading an article in this month's Marie Claire which stated that women achieve a stronger orgasm when his penis is larger...

So, I know we all say "Size doesn't matter - it's the motion in the ocean" or something similar - well actually, that's the first time I've said it, but most men seem to think that's what women think...

Anyways, there are no men here, so what's the truth? Does size matter or is it how he uses it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• size matters but i prefer thicker to length, harder to go fast hard when long.. hits cervix and ouchy .. but thick and fast rawr.. lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 5:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well, I have an orgasm almost every time, sometimes more than one. :-) I don't know if it's the size or how it's used, but I like it!

My husband is the only person I've had sex with and I've never actually took a ruler to him, so I have no idea of the size. For all I know, it could be small, big or average. All I know is he knows how to use what he has and he knows how to use it well!!!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Married 23 years and counting a perfect fit . Since i was still a virgin when we married..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sorry guys but size really does matter and makes a big difference.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• For me, size is huge! I don't like strong orgasms and prefer not to orgasm during sex at all... But if it's too small you can't feel it, to big and you're in pain... I prefer around 7-8 inches... Unfortunately I think my DH passed that point when he was 12 - and he doesn't understand why I end up walking funny for a few hours! lol!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No it doesn't matter its the way the use it :)
    As much as I dislike my STBX he isn't in the big department but he knows how to use it and is the best sex partner I've had.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• man- i give props to those that were V's before but man i couldn't have done it .. i was a sex fiend lol, and kiwis- u orgasam from actual sex? ive never had a O from actual sex, always from foreplay
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 6:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes I think to a certain extent it matters. Ive only had sex with two men and one of those (not my dh thankfully lol) had a small penis and it did absolutely nothing for me, there was nothing he couldve done to make it any better, his penis was just to small to please me.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yes, it definitely matters. no two are alike (that's the first time i've said that!..another topic, though), and although some think a 'hole's a hole' and it can stretch to accommodate (whatever)..sometimes things just don't fit right. for instance, my dh is smaller diameter, erect, and shorter than my ex-bf. TMI, but i could sit atop my ex-bf, and practically do nothing, and have great sex..he seems to hit the spot (whatever spot it was)! my dh..won't reach, and i can tell its not as snug as a bug. in fact, i've orgasmed more with him using his hand/fingers, than using his penis..and that's all for now.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Hell yeah!!! i've never understood the "it's how you use it" argument. There's only one way to use it!
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 6:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2010