left my husben after 4 years becouse he but his hand on me and my son i hope that sm doing the right thing i have three kids one is his but two are mine going throught a lot

maryduckhorn

Asked by maryduckhorn at 6:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Good Job, Mama :) Hang in there
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 6:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• If he put his hands on you AND ur DS then yeah you did the right thing.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• you are doing the right thing. it wont be easy. but you dont want to raise your children thinking abuse is OK and acceptable. you are breaking the chains now doing what you are doing. andyou are a brave woman kudos
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I can handle him hitting me, but when it came to my cubs! OH BUDDY you don't want to see Mamma bear come out! I'de Kill the sonofabiotch if he touch my kid! (Excuse my french)
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 6:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You did the right thing mama, no man should hit you and espeically a child. Don't care what others say, just remember you took your kids from harms way and that's the right thing to do.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• group hug100% i agree with JacyB GOOD JOB MAMA !!! hang in there you did the right thing.

MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Power to you girl, you did the right thing, now it is not going to be easy but you can do it, this and much more!!!!

Answer by older at 6:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Good Job Mama!! Good Luck! Everything will work out!! Stay strong!
    peytonsmama1013

Answer by peytonsmama1013 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I am so glad that you had the Courage to leave- Wishing you the Best!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• congratulations on your first step now just make sure you dont fall back down. do it for your kids make them happy by keeping them safe. and dont worry you are not alone it might be hard but never imposible be strong best wishes to you and your family
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2010