(spin off my other ?) Is this true about sizes and decents? adult content

Like... black males are usually big, asian are on the small size... etc.... Well, I heard that black women are looser and thats why the black men are bigger, i also heard asian women are tihgter... blah blah blah.
I'm not trying to stir anything up, I'm a devoted christian, I've just always wondered if this is true! It just interested me. I onl have one partner and will only have him but it's really interesting to think about... in the way of how we were made, if this is true. opinions?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ive always heard the same thing...
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 6:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I've heard the same thing

I've also heard that skinny men (any race) have longer penises than fatter men, something about the belly weight pulls on it and it can't get as long.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Darkfaery - Ive heard of that too, well actually I heard that skinny taller men have longer penises then shorter fatter men, idk if thats actually true or not. but it kinda make sense.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well the skinny tall thing isn't really that they are truly longer, but more that the fat in the bigger guys "hides" some of the length. If they were to lose weight they would likely get a little longer too. I have heard that about the different races, but have never personally compared them.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• From what I know (or have been told)

Not all black men are bigger (friends w/experience said that it was the same size as their white guys..)
    Puerto Ricans are bigger, on average...
    Yes, skinny guys tend to be longer (ever notice that "pouch"? - When a guy is overweight, its fattier, and therefore covers some of the penis) ... DH is a big guy and before he lost weight, he didn't have much length, now that he's lost some weight, he's gained length... such an incentive to go on a diet!!!)
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010