any one else ttc?

I have been for almost 2 years now! I have 2 kids already for another relationship, My dh dosent have any of his own! So its been 2 years now and i just have a feeling it isent gonna happen, just wanna give up!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am also trying to conceive after a recent m/c at almost 13 weeks...and we have 2 wonderful children that we adopted but after almost 9 years of trying on our own as well, we had finally conceived this past March. We were so excited and then I m/c. We were devastated but know that we can concieve and so are going to start focussing more on the signs more diligently; BBT and cervical mucus and time our 'babymaking' accordingly. Best of luck to you too!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• DH and I are going to hit the 2 year mark in December. It really sucks having to wait so long. We got pregnant our first cycle trying but I miscarried at 9 weeks. We have been trying ever since with no luck. I'm hoping it happens for us soon.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 7:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We are ttc. I ovulate tomorrow and my fingers are crossed (again). We are really hoping it happens this time!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Aww... hang in there pit lady!! hehe. sorry. anyways, i am trying as well. I have had 3 kids but only 2 are livng, we had a stillborn and are trying for one more. Good luck to u
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2010