Have you quit playing Farmville?

I've noticed my friends complaining about too much to build and the lag time. Have you had problems with the game?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• lol, i used to be addicted, like crazy addicted..but when they srated adding the co ops, and shit like that i stopped..its so slow, i find it takes forever to load, and yaa theres just to much crap going on..i get that they wanted to upgrade it, but in my opinion the upgrades sucked!!!!!!! so yaa i havent played in a few months, i go every now and then to check on it..lol..but i dont do any planting or stuff like that..now im all about family feud! LOL :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah,it was getting boring. I play Frontierville now

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yeah, I'm only playing cafeworld now. Farmville made me crazy.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I did when I left FaceBook. It was causing trouble for me. So I quit about 4 months ago.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 6:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i'm over all those "my own little empire" games... found I was spending time worrying about my electronic people on their electronic island at 2 am and thought "whoaaa! time to step back" LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Ya, it made my computer run like sh!t! I was addicted at one time also....realized spending a couple of hours feeding, planting, & harvesting everything everyday wasn't "LIVING."
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I haven't quit playing Farmville. My birthday was on the 7th and I was given $30 in gift cards to buy Farm cash. I was too quick to spend alot of it because just two days after spending a large chunk of the cash they offered more land for Farm cash...That's the 4th time I couldn't wait to spend farm cash and then they come out with something cool after the fact. I do agree that the game runs much too slow now though.
    CAMKsMom

Answer by CAMKsMom at 7:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• hell no I haven't quit playing!! lol!!! I just don't do all that extra stuff...I just like redecorating every now and then :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i played it forever and quit all the games like a month ago
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I like Cafe World, but it has the same lag time.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010