Anyone live in or know about Florida?

Where is a nice beach to go to with clear water besides Miami or the Keys, that's still nice despite the oil spill?? Or could you recommend a nice spot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in FL. New Smyrna Beach to be exact, on the Atlantic side. Sometimes our water is crystal clear and sometimes it's clouded up from the sand depending on what the wave action is like. Clearwater Beach is probably where you want to go. The name speaks for itself. It's really pretty, it's on the gulf coast, but no where near the oil spill stuff. It's close to Tampa.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I live on the east coast of FL near Miami. Marco Island is very nice and even though its on the west coast of FL I think it far enough south that the oil hasn't affected it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I live in Sarasota and our water and sand are great at Siesta Key.
    We have had lots of fun watching the sea life in the tide pools :o)
    We're also about 45 minutes from Tampa if you're wanting something like Busch Gardens to go to, it's great too, zoo + rides!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Jetty Park.
    Sarasota.
    Playalinda. At least that one used to be.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010