Noah's ark decoration craft ideas?

I'm doing Noah's ark for my babys nursery theme, and I was wondering if anyone has any craft ideas I could do for decorations. any ideas are welcome.

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 8:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• hobby lobby has wooden animal cutouts that you could buy in 2's and use them as wall decor
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 8:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My dd just got a needlepoint picture that her great grandma made for her, it's in a simple frame and looks great. It has the ark and some animals on it. It also has her birthday, name and birth stats on it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• definitely tons of stuffed animals! Maybe in those nets that hang from the wall, or maybe some burlap type material that you could make nets from.....you could paint on the wall around the crib to be an "ark", using the crib as the body of the wall "boat"....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You could stencil or stamp wallpaper, do a paper mache ark, make a frame out of wood and animal figures.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lil stuffed animals
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010