hi, can natural ways work and if yes advice me which ones are the best ?

i have pcos and for the past three years i have been trying to conceive but so far nothing has happened i started with mertimorfin then fertility drugs and then suppliments to boost fertility but nothing happened

sumba

Asked by sumba at 8:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi Sumba. I am taking Fertilaid. I don't know if you have heard of it, but FertilAid is an herbal fertility enhancer supplement with Vitex, Folic Acid, Red clover and other herbs on it that is supposed to help balance our hormones. I also read that it has helped many women with pcos.

I don't have pcos, but I am taking fertilaid and fertile cm. I personally like it so far.
    I hope it helps
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 9:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Many women get pregnant when they stop trying and adopt a baby!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Have you seen a fertility specialist? I tried Clomid with my regular OB, but after seeing a specialist we did Clomid plus insemination. I have PCOS too, and none of the "other remedies" did anything. It's expensive, but I really recommend seeing a fertility specialist
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 10:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• If you are having difficulties conceiving the first thing I suggest is to start tracking your BBT (Basel body temperature). To do this all you need is a $5.00 thermometer that reads to the hundredths and a method to track your temperature. I use www.fertilityfriend.com. This site has great quick instructions to help you get setup and start tracking your temp. Tracking your temp allows you to understand your cycle, know with confidence when you ovulate and have a record to share with your doctor if you are having difficulties. Good luck!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would also look up the online book called, Taking Charge of your fertility. Lots of natural ways to try to conceive. I have learned alot of new things (some that I didn't know and we have been trying for 9 years!). Check it out! Very good info.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010