Got myself in trouble! adult content

Major trouble. My niece is TTC and I have another niece who is having a baby. I asked them BOTH what kind of baby furniture was good to buy for my G-d child. The TTC had a hissy fit and cried and got mad at me for asking such a rude question when she could not have children. The prego one got mad, too, because I was not buying her the furniture. I can't do anything right. The TTC one says she cannot get pg because I asked her that question over a year ago. WTF????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I personally think they are being over sensitive, you are just trying to do something nice and they are getting upset about something out of their control. I am having the opposite issue with my friends, they are having babies and having baby showers, and don't invite me because they are worried that I will be upset because I can't have another baby and my husband and I are on a long waiting list to adopt. It's upsetting not being able to get pregnant but if I sit around and get upset about things I would miss out on a lot of stuff. Also if you need baby furniture advice feel free to send me a note, I have a 2 year old son and I am currently waiting to adopt and getting our new nursery ready.

MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 9:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The preggo one is hormonal and the TTC is just that TTC so she doesn't want to hear about everyone else who is having what she can't. Don't worry about it too much. You really did nothing wrong.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I agree you did nothing wrong, You simply asked a question, it's your decision who you wanna buy furniture for, and it's not your fault one of your nieces can't get pregnant and it sounds like she just needs someone to blame it on, if they stop tlaking to you because of it then its on them, you did nothing wrong.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't want anything to do with the situation after that...and I don't see what you said wrong...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh boy...sounds like hormone city over there, LOL. The pregnant one is definitley jus hormonal...and the one that is TTC..tell her to go take a pregnancy test..or shes having one hell of a PMS goin on!
    Give them both a hug,they'll get over it. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010