Do you swallow all your pills at once?

I have to take a ton of meds twice a day. I swallow all of them at once. If I sipped water and swallowed them one at a time I would be water logged.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 9:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Health

• when I have to take meds, I take them all at once...my hubby struggles with a tylenol pill and has to get chewable vitamins...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I take up to 5 at once. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lol
    I have 4 pills to take a day and yep..usually I swallow them all at once.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My hubby can take all his vitamins in one gulp, but I have to swallow mine one at a time, and even then I sometimes gag.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• When I take medicine, I take it all at once unless they are supposed to be spread out. I don't have a problem with it.
    Several years ago, long before Kyra came along, I was sort of hooked on benadryl. I just couldn't sleep without it, felt like I HAD to have it. It got to where I was taking 20-25 at day, at once. I would just dump them in my palm, take a drink, and drop them in my mouth with the drink and swallow and take another drink to wash it down.
    Now, I only take one or two on the bad allergy nights, and some ibuprofen for headaches, but I'll take them together.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I take 27 pills in the AM and 27 in the PM. If I had to take 54 sips of water I would be sick to my stomach with bloat. These pills are what I need to keep me alive, so I got used to it. Going on 10 years now, I don't even think about it anymore.
    Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I take a vitamin tablet and I take a daily Rx capsule and I take those separately (due to 1 being a big gel tablet and 1 being a small light capsule). When I have a headache and take excedrin I will take it with my vitamin tablet.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010