If you have girls...I need your help!!...

I'm launching a business on Etsy about hair accessories for girls, I would like to know your opinion about the prices, the styles and also, a friend told me it would be a good idea to sell sets of ponytail holders and snap clips that go well together...what do you think about that?..I am a mother of two boys and that's why I need your help....why do I do this??? don't ask me!! my mother says I really want a girl!! but the truth is that I love to make that kind of little stuff....... Your feedback will be really helpful..thank you!!
the website is www.buttonbloom.com

buttonbloom

Asked by buttonbloom at 9:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• those are so cool~I love them...my tom boy daughter would just collect them..what about backback pulls or lunch pail pulls
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeeeahh!! that's a GREAT idea!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...I definitely will include those! I need to take note!! thank you! and I could make those for boys too...like with little trucks or robots, etc...thanks thanks...
    buttonbloom

Comment by buttonbloom (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• do you know what would also be really great? if you could create a neat way to keep the accessories organized! it seems to me, i have seen things at art fairs...
    right now i have my daughter's bows and ponytail holders and headbands in diaper wipe boxes!
    to answer your question, i think the option of coordinating sets is great. we really only use bows and ponytail holders here, i wouldn't use clips personally.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You know what I would love? Fabric bows (cute ones) attached to an ouchless type pony tail holder. Most of the bows you find clip in and for fine hair or when they don't have a lot of hair yet, they just don't stay in very well. The make them for dogs...but they're not exactly super cute.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010