I need to find a great daycare in the Northern New Jersey area. Can anyone help?

My daughter is 13 months old and is currently thriving at her present day care in Roseland, New Jersey. The problem is I just switched jobs to from Jersey to New York City and need access to the train and a good location for my husband to pick her up. These problems are only an addition to the fact that the place where she is now is a Godsend (Roseland Child Development Ctr.) and I don't know if I'll be able to get equivalent without spending a fortune and losing my home! The trip to Roseland is really not practical or realistic, HELP!

ContessaMia

Asked by ContessaMia at 4:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• check out my journal post on my page hope its helpful to you or anyone else you know thats in need of childcare!
    missesshumate

Answer by missesshumate at 10:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008