Housewives tales........?

Is there any old wives tales to see if you are preggo? I know there are tons to tell the sex of the baby but I dont think I've heard any to see if you are pregnant.

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 9:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• never heard of any.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think the "glowing" thing is one of them ( that the mother glows) ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I knew I was pg because I got really sleepy. I could sleep 24 hours a day if possible. I also got sick at the smell of the work chemicals I had to be around. If you look on the Freebie items, I posted a link that gives away up to 10 pg tests or fertile cycle tests. It is from a hospital that gives these tests away free. Even though I cannot have children, I keep 10 pg tests in the cupboard because they are pricey and my neighbors always ask for money to buy them. Hope this helps. I love old wife's tales. Some are so funny.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh geeeeeze,no. Just get a Pregnancy Test. Old Wives' Tales are ridiculous.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010