What's the cutest thing you've seen recently?

I'm sorry, I'm currently beaming with pride, so I have to tell someone, lol! I walked into the living room a little bit ago and my husband was making kissy noises to my 9 1/2 month old son and telling him to give him a kiss. My son twists up his little lips and copies the sound, lol. Now, every time one of us asks him for a kiss and makes the noise, he does it back! It makes me laugh and giggle every time! Gosh, it's fun being a new mom! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My niece ws talking about her hair. She said " I like my new hair. My mommy just cut it for me." She then looked up and started playing with my hair and said " wow! It looks like your mommy cut your hair too, and it looks just like mine.*giggles*"
    She is super cute.
    TeamBecker

Answer by TeamBecker at 9:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Aww! That sounds so sweet!

We went to my mom's today and Mom took my daughter's and sister's pictures outside. They were going great for a while, then Mom started getting stressed. She was getting a little short with everyone, we were all hot, dripping sweat. Mom put her camera down and sat down for a minute to calm down. Kyra came up behind her with the bucket from the pool and poured the water over Mom's head and told her "I figured you needed to chill out a little, Mamaw".
    It was so cute and funny!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Awww that IScute.
    The cutest thing I have seen is my new granddaughter Rachel. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• That is cute!!

My 11 month old daughter has gotten to where when you have the camera she will stop what she's doing and smile for the camera.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010