Cafemom

How has Cafemom helped you?

RiyahsMommy08

Asked by RiyahsMommy08 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'm disabled and cannot drive or get out of the house, plus we just moved to a new state in December. CafeMom has helped me make some friends and have some adult conversation.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It keeps me from going CRAZY during the day with kids at school and hubby at work, plus all my real friends SUCK, My CM Friends ARE my REAL friends, to bad they all live so freakin far away, oh well.............
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 8:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Cafemom has helped me in many ways. I was always so embarrassed to talk to people about my depression, PTSD, anxiety, and my shyness, and just everything. Now, I have learned that I am NOT alone. With EVERYTHING I go through. I have been more out spoken about my issues in my everyday life. I don't feel so embarrassed to say that I have Bi Polar, or that I have PTSD due to a bad thing that happend to me. I have had so much trouble making friends since the bad thing that happend to me. I have made so many friends on cafemom. I don't feel that I have to pretend to be someone I'm not just to fit in. I know when I get on cafemom, I will meet someone who will like me for me. I hope that made sense. It has made me more happy with myself, and it has helped me be a better mom, and a better gf, and a better person to everyone around.
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009