How do you handle a stalker?

This chick on here I swear as had something against me since she met me. My hubby and her hubby are childhood friends. I didn't like her from the start. I was just friendly because hubby and her hubby are best friends so I just put up with her whenever we hang out. Any who. I thought maybe she could be a good friend and I gave her a chance. I new to the area and have no family around and needed a friend. Well everything I told her she twisted it around completely retyped it on her computer and showed my husband to start drama. Well since that happen I haven't talk to her in maybe 1 year but her hubby and my hubby still hang out I just stay home. Anyways I posted a question on her about another one of our friends and a problem and she took it I was talking about her and flipped. Left me a nasty message, saying shes reporting me to cafemom and showing my husband what a B i am. I swear she follows me on here because CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Just block her...and if I were you ...I would let my husband know what she is up to...................stay far away from her.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Wow i would report her
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• block her, report the situation to cafemom, and understand anything you post on the internet is NOT private, and she will find out and can use it in your personal life. I'd consider petitioning cm to close your account and starting a new one with a different name.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• dont really wanna now because if I do she for sure see it since she finds my questions all the time, I swear every question I've posted she answers on it"

Well, if she sees this, she'll know who you are by what you've said. I hope she also sees that what she's doing is illegal.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• we live in the same state, she just stalks me on here, at least I hope, now I feel like I should look for my shoulder whenever I go out. If I all the police it will cause drama between my hubby and hubby since the are best friends and have been for 10 years"

Talking to you and looking at your posts on here is not illegal. Sending you unwanted messages is harassment. Tell hear once, to "leave you alone", and if she persists to follow you around, even if only online, she can reach the level of stalking. She's not very smart if she thinks that she can hide under anon, or just delete what she says, her IP address is a trail that can't easily be erased.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• she can look up friends questions.. thats how she keeps finding it (unless you post anonymous)"

You can see someone's question even if they aren't your friend.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• she mentioned in the message tons of things I've talked about on here, its like she joined some of my groups just to see what I'm saying. Hubby and I are already having problems because of her, he believes her over me because its he;s best friends wife and doesn't see why she would lie. I dont know why she hates me so bad, maybe because I just stopped talking to her, I even had to change my screen name because of the nasty messages but she found me again. She even stalks my facebook and I have her blocked there too. How do you handle this. She's trying to destroy my marriage by twisting my words and lying about stuff I said or do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It doesn't sound like what she's doing technically qualifies as stalking. To find out what to do if you think she truly is stalking you, contact a lawyer.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have blocked her but she goes on my questions saying nasty shit and my post in other groups. I've reported her but of coarse nothing as ever happened. She got kicked off last time but she just made a new account. This lady is nuts!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• What is her screen name? Can you say?
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2010