When will my parents get over it?

Im 16 and just told my parents im pregnant with the help of my brother. Yet since he was on my side on keeping the baby they dont want him to come to my house any more. My dad seems to not want anything to do with me. And my mom is a little supporting but pushing me to get and abortion. But Im keeping the baby. They are pretty strict parents. When do you think they will get over the inital shock and start supporting me? Or will they even get over it?

LisaIsExpecting

Asked by LisaIsExpecting at 10:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NOPE I CAN ANSWER THAT.THAT WAS JUST LIKE MY SISTER 16 AND PREGNANT AND WHEN MY MOM FOUND OUT SHE WAS HEATED.SHE MOVED MY SISTER INTO A MOTHER & CHILD HOME AND MY SISTER WENT THERE HAD HER BABY W. HER BABY FATHER BY HER SIDE SHE FOUND AN APARTMENT AND MY MOTHER WAS MAD AT MY SISTER FOR ALMOST A YEAR.DIDNT COME TO THE B-DAY PARTIES,BABY SHOWER NOTHING.THEY'LL COME AROUND JUST FINISH SCHOOL AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.DO WHATS RIGHT.DONT GET LAZT STOP GOING TO SCHOOL AND DISSAPPOINT THEM ANY MORE.THE WORST THING A PARENT WANTS TO SEE HAPPEN TO THEIR CHILD IS GET PREGNANT YOUNG AND DONT WALK ACROSS THAT STAGE TO GET THERE DIPLOMA.GET THAT DIPLOMA GIRL.! TAKE CARE OF YOUR KID SO YOU AND YOUR CHILD CAN BE PROUD.JUST CAUSE YOU 16 DOESNT MEAN YOUR LIFE ITS OVER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS EASY
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't think anyone can answer that question except for your family.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i agree with beckie
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• ditto becky.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010