Do you think it's funny that some on here actually LOL over mispelled words??

Its so funny when a mom actually does not use spell check! OMG! She has to be a compleet fool! KWIM??
Just wondering if I am the only one who thinks it is funny to sombody go outta her way to point out the smallest things.

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 10:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sort of funny, yeah. :-)
    I don't even notice misspelled words when I'm reading. And I have a neat thing on the computer here, it underlines all misspelled words with a squiggly red line. :-)
    Now, when I'm on my phone doing this, I'm sure half of my posts are misspelled!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I always use spell check... (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't care if I misspell a word, I do it all the time when I'm tired. If they want to laugh...then let them laugh. Have fun with that, there are more important things in the world to worry about and spell check is not one of them.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I always use spell check. I also re read the answer at least twice to make sure someone can understand it.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Its not something I LOL about. When I see Text words,though, I get really ticked. "U" instead of "YOU" for example. It is so dumb.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I havent seen that much lately. I used to see that a lot when we did the answer section the other way, where we could always be anon. We sure had a lot more mean stuff going on back then
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i do think it funny! especially when the misspeller is giving someone hell! what's funnier..when someone incorrectly corrects someone else! now that's funny, i don't care who ya are!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I appreciate your sense of humor with mispell and its :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't waste my time with spell check lol I'm not out to impress anyone. If someone gives me crap for misspelling a word, that just lets me know that they had nothing else better to do and I helped their day go by just a little quicker.

nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010