Is anyone else a loner? Like, no friends but on CM?

I feel like my whole "real world" social existence is NON EXISTENT! Anyone else like me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep and I hate it! I want some REAL friends... Actually, I'd love it even more if my friends on here could be in my real life too!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• This is where my main "grownup" interaction comes from except from my husband and phone calls to my best friend and mom.
    Since the kids came along, my best friend and I don't see each other all that much except on holidays. :-) She's always been like a sister to me, but now that the kids are here, she's a full member of the family!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My world is...my husband and children.... my coworkers... I work with only three people. I am very social though...I talk to almost everyone at the stores lol. I don't want to run around places with friends... I am too busy with life and family. This here is my relaxation.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yes but i like it that way.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I like being a loner, just me hubby and the kids. Family once in a while or a friend here and there, but mostly just us and I like it that way too.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i am pretty much at home with my daughter and husband. the only other people i really talk to are family members.
    its so tough finding real friends, espeically for me, i'm a young mother. people my age want to be in the bars and party all the time. and when i find other parents to be friends with who understand that going without kids isn't always a possiblity, that's tough too, because if something isn't going on with my family, then it's hers, and the majority of the time, our plans get cancelled.
    wish i could make some more freinds though. it's so hard to go out and meet other parents. my daughter isn't in school yet and doesn't have real "friends" yet, so i haven't met any parents that way either...
    amazingjessi

Answer by amazingjessi at 10:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• aww..i'm giving everyone a vote up because we are such loners =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I felt really isolated when my son was small. Now that he is in school, I can have social contact during the day. I've joined Community Bible Study, I meet with a Mom's In Touch Prayer group. I meet my husband for lunch when we can because we don't have childcare for a date night. I've also learned to do things alone like going to a theater performance or movie, rather than feeling like I never get to do things. When he was small, we joined playgroups or mommy and me classes just to get out of the house. It gets better.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• That's me! I'm not sure I really like it that way but that's the way I've always been so I'm fine with that. I live in a small town and just can't seem to find anyone who I make a connection enough with to actually want to be friends with them. Also, I think I'm a bit unapproachable which I probably need to work on. I've been told I always look pissed off but I tell people That's just the way I look! I'm actually pretty nice.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 10:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2010