Can i still lay on my stomach?

Im 10 weeks pregnant. Im not showing too much so im guess the baby is trying to hide=). but laying on my sides make my back hurt. Laying on my back makes me uncomfortable. Can i still lay on my stomach?

LisaIsExpecting

Asked by LisaIsExpecting at 10:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can lay on your stomach till it gets uncomfortable, lying on your stomach wont hurt the baby
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• as long as it's comfortable.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• once it starts to get a little uncomfortable you can pill up pillows around you to take the pressure off your belly. Congrats btw! :)
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 10:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sure you can still sleep on your tummy! You'll know when it's time to stop sleeping on your tummy, I always slept on my tummy for as long as I could it was just soo comfortable! The baby is well protected in there he or she will be fine, Good Luck!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 10:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• ...and when you get too big to lay on your stomach, I recommend buying a body pillow--about 5 feet long, it'll help you to lay comfortably on your side, and if you bend your knees and place part of the pillow between your legs, it'll help to alleviate hip and low back pain.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes you can lay on your stomach. Last time when I was pregnant I slept that way until the baby would kick me every time I tried to lay that way.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 2:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i laid on my stomach until 29wks lol and thats bc my dd was born at 29 wks the dr said if you are comfortable do it if not then dont..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010