I cant sleep a full night because im always uncomfortable!! help!

i wake up at least 5 times a night because im uncomfortable. Im 10 weeks pregnant. what can i do to sleep a full night or get comfortable??

LisaIsExpecting

Asked by LisaIsExpecting at 10:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe try getting a few extra pillows and adjusting them around you. one between the knees is a good idea for sure.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i found the couch worked best when I got bigger.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• get yourself to the chiropractor. makes pregnancy so much more comfortable to go through. Also don't take your prenatals too close to bedtime. The b vitamins in it make you pee more and wake more often. Extra pillows too!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i know i been finding myself sleeping everywhere last night i was in bed then i ended up in a chair then couch and then back to the bed but ill be 40 weeks tomorrow so i know thats why im doing it but i found pillows to help me out
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• This started already at 10 weeks?? Aww, this pregnancy is going to be rough =( My back ached around 8 mo and it was so hard to sleep on my side ( stomach sleeper). I suggest getting a body pillow. It helped me support my belly while laying on my side
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3762957
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010