Best thing that has happened to you this summer?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got a new full time job!
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Got a second job... one I really, really wanted too! XD
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• got to stay home with my little guy for several weeks! woohoo! wish I could do it full time! how about you, pinkdragon?
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• got out of Utah...
    Got to see KoRN :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Our family is finally all back together (hubby had been living in another state for the last 3 months for work) but that pales to the arrival of our little Jack last Wednesday.  He is just so cute and little I don't ever want to put him down.  He's going to be the most spoiled little boy ever between me, Daddy and his older brother and sisters.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My 3 yo grand daughter has been with us for 2 weeks. She lives 800 miles away. This has been a real treat!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My 25 yr old son is army and works at Ft.Richardson Anchorage.He came home for a visit after deployment and I thought we wouldn't see again him till Dec.,he went to see a buddy in Hawaii for real vacation.He was teaching some classes in in Military Intelligence in the lower 48 after July 4 so he SUPRISED US last Tues and leaves today.The army flew him to the classes and back but he couldn't resist the 189 round trip to Houston from where is was teaching .We have had a wonderful visit.And the happy news for us continues he is being pinned Capt. next month 37 months after being commissioned .This has been his dream since he was 10 to be military.It is wonderful ,but scary...I am his mom ,to see him succeed in achieving his dream.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The best thing that happened to me is I might be going to Hawaii for two weeks! My web page will be up and running by August and I have lost twenty pounds!!
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010