This goes to a poster who said to try and compare the two. I thought it was a good idea and am curious to see the answers.

First are you pro life or pro choice? Answer is important in this!

Secondly what is your stands on smoking?

I have a reason for these questions I just want to see some thing. After I see x/x I have one other question. Please just answer the two questions.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I am pro choice and I don't personally smoke and I don't like it around my kids, but I won't criticize anyone who does because I know how hard it is to quit.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am pro choice even though I wouldn't have an abortion... thats others rights to choose what they are to do with their own life. I could care less one way or the other if someone smokes.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I am pro-choice to a certain extent, and I am for smoking as long as it doesn't bother anyone else.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• pro life, and I don't care if you smoke. I just don't want to breath it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Pro-life and anti-smoking.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• pro-life..and i don't care if you smoke 10packs/day...outside. not in my car, my house, or in my face. but if you offer me a beer, you'll losing one or two cigs. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• pro choice...i quit smoking 2 yrs ago....smoking kills people so i think they should ban it

And abortion doesn't kill people?!?!? I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Really, think before you type.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Pro choice on both. Don't force your choice on me or smoke in my house and at that point it is none of my damn buisness.

And slightly on but off subject I find it funny that they out lawed smoking in bars for people's health. If they are in a bar I am pretty sure they are not overly worried about their health. If they where they would not be drinking.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Pro-life, and I don't care if you smoke in a sealed environment where you are killing nobody but yourself. It's when you decide everyone else has to share your toxins that it becomes an issue.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm pro-life. I think that smoking is really bad, and don't do it myself, but I wouldn't compare the two. Smokers are harming themselves (unless they expose others to second hand smoke). Abortions are killing someone else. There's a huge difference, and I don't find it a very good comparison.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2010