Would it bother you if your husband could see what you were doing while he was at work?

My husband put in a security system thing with cameras in and out of our house, and he can log in from his phone or computer and see whats going on here at home. I mean i dont do anything wrong but i feel weird knowing he can be watching me while hes at work, and im here with my baby. Its just kind of annoying. Atleast it doesnt have audio...

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• He'd be bored to death if he watched me. I'm normally on CM all day!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• are you freakin kidding me?? what the heck is his drama? it would bother me, because i will not put up with such nonsense. what kind of control does a person need, to be watching his wife 24/7??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• That would kind of creep me out, but I wouldn't have anything to hide.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yea that would creep me out as well but when i knew he was out of the house i could cover up the cameras so he couldent see me.....I dont think he has alot of trust if he has to put in cameras to watch me all day!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i guess i wouldnt be sitting on my butt cafemomming it so much if my dh had one...geeh he may think i was lazy.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lol no, its because im always scared to be home alone so he put it in incase something happens. I mean he isnt going to be logged on into it all day, but if he wanted to just check on the house he could. Hes not a control freak or anything.
    BrittanyD07

Comment by BrittanyD07 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i could see this starting fights...he could come home and ask you what you've done all day..and say he doesnt think you've done enough work like he has...what an ass
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't think all the cameras are needed through out the house, I wouldn't like that at all !! It sounds like he doesn't trust you!! I would talk it over with him! I'm sure you don't have anything to hide but you don't need to be watched like that!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't like it. Is he controlling?
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh well now that you have put it that way...if your scared to be home alone then i dont see the problem with it! All he is trying to do is make you feel safer! You made it look like he was way controlling!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010