Did anyone watch tonight's episode of Army Wives?

I think I had a good 10 minute cry there at the end. Just out of curiosity, from your experience has the "farewell" deployments been anything like that? My husband has been deployed 3 times and it was nothing like that.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yep - cried like a baby! I cry every episode. I actually just posted a FB status that I wish, just once, that I could be laughing when the show was over!
    I don't have any experience with deployments - we aren't Army.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• hasn't came on yet, its 8PM here but I;m going to watch it when it comes on at 10
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• looking forward to watching it! I don't have cable so I watch it online the day after it's aired at http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/army-wives/video
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I watched it, and I thought it was a great episode. I don't have any relatives in the armed forces, but it gave me some insight into how the families feel when their loved ones are deployed. I felt so bad for CJ...she tries so hard to keep up her appearance as a strong army wife, but she needs to let go and not be afraid to show her real feelings.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Get out the kleenex's then.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• That show is so predictable.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• SaraP, so you are telling me that you knew Roxy was going to want to freeze her husband's sperm? That one came out of left field for me, lol. I agree some of it is predictable, but I think they do a good job overall of portraying the Army life. I little bit misleading sometimes, but overall a good job.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010