Did Anyone See the View Today (10-01-08)

I may not be the biggest Elizabeth Hasselbeck fan, but of all the days she could have made her point or make a point on the behalf of the GOP, she ends up mocking her boss Barbara Walters, get hostile, and practically gets booed by the audience. Any ones thoughts on Mrs. Hasselbeck's behavior?

Carmiesmom08

Asked by Carmiesmom08 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• immature!!!!!!

Anonymous

• i think she's just fed up with everything. in all reality, Joy and Whoopi are "ganging" up on her, and not really letting her speak her mind. if you noticed, everytime she opens her mouth, Whoopi butts in. There's rumor going around that she's leaving the show. i hope not. i agree with her the majority of the time, and someone needs to be up there to try to set the others straight.
    Anonymous

• Thank god Joy and Whoopee shut her up most of the time. She is immature and doesnt know what she's talking about.
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• People are not going to always agree, She needs to stand up for herself and push right back at them.
    Anonymous

• most of the time, she doesnt even make sense. if i was woopi and joy, i'd do the same
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 4:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• She could have said exaclty what she wanted today barbara shut everyone up just for little miss cry baby everybody is ganging up on me Elizabeth. And instead of giving an answer she did what republicans do best .... she danced around it and answered a question with a question. And only when she was pressed for an answer did she come up with one. btw the question was what qualifications did sarah palin have to be VP. She probably couldnt think of any.
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• she actually did answer. she gave the reasons why she thought Sarah Palin was qualified.
    Anonymous

• NO why would i watch such trash
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I stopped watching the View years ago. Its so biased and the women seemed to just sit and complain. Thats ok, I hear enough complaining elsewhere, why would I want to listen to an hour of women complaining? And as for Elisabeth...I have no idea how she does it. She is the only republican on the show and it has to be tough to always be outnumbered. Bravo for her staying as long as she has on the show, but I really think she should move on. Her point of view is certainly not appreciated nor desired on that show.
    Anonymous

• you mena she pulled a palin aka "they are being mean to me"
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008