Does anyone here go to Rocky Horror?

Just wondering because I used to and I just heard a song from the movie.
I used to go with a friend, we'd dance in the aisle to the time warp. Like most people I guess, but it was fun, we got to stay out late.
I don't go anymore. It would be weird because I am over my teens. But it was fun!

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 11:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to love to see that when I was a teenager...we took squirt bottles of water with us...newspaper...rolls of toilet paper lol...that was funnnnnnn
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have always wanted to go but there were never any where I grew up. My mother has always wanted us to go together.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• no but i would love to! they dont ever do it around here though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i haven't gone in maybe 25 years?
    do they still play that at the theaters?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I used to! Performed it twice too. It was so much fun!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't know if they still play it.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• When I was a younger my boyfriend at the time took me to the movies and we were reading all the movies that were showing at that time...it was pretty late so the selection was limited. Anyway, I say the title " Rocky Hooror Picture Show" and I thought it was a horror flick and it wasn't lol. So...we sat there in shock and all these people were dressed up and singing along to the movie and we just started laughing and left and went to another one. It wasn't until I got a little older that I finally seen the movie.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• *Horror...don't want anyone lol.....
    geminisummerz

• I actually only went once-

For her 16th birthday, my daughter had everyone come in costumes related to Rocky Horror or Repo the Genetic Opera- I mad "goodie bags" with rice, toast, confetti,party hats... so we could do all the stuff with the movie- everyone had boas and glow sticks it was fun-everyone who showed up LOVED the party!
    *they watched both the movies and we also covered the walls in teh garage with black trash bags and put neon swirlies out there-and they danced around with the glow sticks in between the movies : )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie, but I've never had the opportunity to actually GO to see the "Live Version" Which would be AWESOME!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2010