Watching Movies tonight,Do you think F**K word is used too much these days?

It's like every other word,and nearly every time a person is excited,it's F this and F that!
I am tired of hearing it,how bout you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 11:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! I HATE that word, that and G**D***. I watched a PG13 movie the other night and it had GD in it probably 10 times. I don't really get why the profanity is needed. IMO it makes a person sound ignorant, and uneducated.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I say it more than I hear it in movies. Always have. Language doesn't really bother me.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I use it like a sailor on shore leave.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• YES!!!!

I Hate it. I hate that everyone uses it way too much. It is like any other word lately.

I think it shows a lack of education and a lack of vocabulary. There are so many better ways to express yourself. Now, have I dropped the F bomb? Of course, but I don't drop it in normal conversation, and I don't drop in every other sentence. It is reserved for when there really is no other word for what I need to express
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No. it's just a word, like any other. Who cares who uses it or how much? If you don't like it, don't watch movies where it's gonna be used...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes, it is. So is sh*t.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• it doesnt really bother me because im a grown woman. i used to curse when i was in my teenage , but i lessened it after getting married and almost completely stopped after having kids.
    it does bother me when my (or any other kids) are watching tv. we cant put on ANY channel besides kids channel when kids are around, which is ofcourse the entire day from 8am to 9pm !!! im so tired after that i dont have energy to watch tv after that in the first place.
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm tired of it all to be honest. I could live without it, all together. I really cringe when they take God's name in vain.....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh My Goodness YESSSSSSS! Foul word used way too much!
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• ya, cussing in general really. i'm watching ace ventura right now. no cussing! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2010